Back to the office: rediscover the pleasure of a gourmet break in the canteen!
Tasty, seasonal meals
In the kitchen, Elior’s catering teams are busy developing summer recipes: bowls, salads, mozzarella-pesto burgers, etc. After months working from home, employees can at last meet up with their colleagues for lunch in the self-service, or buy take-out lunches to eat either outside or in their office. For example, the Chefs & Go solution designed especially for employees “on-the-go”, enables guests to order and/or take out tasty, seasonal dishes that they can enjoy wherever and whenever they want.
Focus will also be on summer flagship products such as melon, tomato, apricot and peaches. This summer, apples, peaches, nectarines and apricots will be sourced from eco-responsible orchards; an approach aimed to ensure production methods that respect the environment so as to offer quality and healthy fruit that is rich in flavor! Committing to these certified products means promoting best agricultural practices, participating in the development of the local economic structure and placing Elior at the heart of sustainable French sectors.
An entertainments program to mark special events in June
The goal is to create a light-hearted atmosphere in the canteen after the sanitary crisis. To provide a festive, relaxing atmosphere, a “Celebrate our Reunion” activity campaign is being implemented in all restaurants with:
- Festive, comforting and convivial recipes: paella, hamburger, fajitas, etc.
- Activities featuring cotton candy, popcorn, churros and waffles, etc.
- Theme-based decorations designed to create a warm atmosphere
The months of June and July feature a number of events which employees will also be able to celebrate during their lunch break:
- The Fête de la musique music festival: street-food menus against a background of live music
- The European Football Championship: The spotlight will be on Italy which is hosting the opening match (Roman recipes, football decorations, etc.)
- Holidays: theme-based activities featuring Greece and the Basque Country, two popular summer holiday destinations.
Particular attention paid to barrier gestures
As of June 9, 2021, all restaurants will be respecting the following sanitary measures:
- A gauge of 50% of the site’s usual reception capacity
- A 6-guest maximum table occupancy rate and a 2-meter minimum distance between each table
- Regular ventilation: 5 minutes per hour