School year kicks off with an app designed for Spanish families
Parents now have easy access to all the information they need with the ColeChef application. Available in 725 school canteens managed by Serunion, this new app is a way to address changes in the canteen and expectations of families.
On this very easy-to-use application, Serunion’s teams inform parents about:
- Daily and monthly menus
- Nutritional information for every meal
- The list of allergens for every meal
- Nutritional recommendations they can use to supplement their children's evening meal at home
- Educational activities and projects for children carried out by the canteen teams
- Annual and every day service management
It also enables families to interact quickly and easily with Serunion’s school-canteen teams. For greater flexibility, the application is available in Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Valencian, English and French, and as such, can be adapted to all families.
For Serunion, this application makes it easier for its canteen teams to manage their relationship with the school's supervisory staff. The tool communicates information related to canteen attendance, for example, and facilitates discussions on menus or activities.