Anti-waste recipe: vegetable peel chips
- Vegetable peelings
- Olive oil
- Herbs of Provence
1. Rinse the vegetable peelings
2. Take a salad bowl and put the peelings in it, then brush with olive oil
3. Add a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper and finally a pinch of herbs of Provence and mix
4. Arrange the peelings spaced apart on a baking tray
5. Place in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 200°C, monitoring the cooking process
6. The Chips are ready!
Favour seasonal fruit and vegetables, they will be cheaper, better for your health, for the environment and for a longer shelf life.