During the 2020 and 2021 sports seasons, Elior chefs will be cooking meals for the professional racing cyclists of the Total Direct Energie team. Try out this recipe created especially for professional cyclists.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 300g of white flour
- 100g of grated carrots
- 50g of smoked cured ham
- 40 cl of semi-skimmed milk
- 30g chopped green olives
- 50g of honey
- 2 tablespoons of dried basil
- 2 pinches of fleur de sel
- 1 tablespoon of ground walnuts
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- Oil for the cake mould
- In a bowl, mix the flour and the other ingredients.
- Oil a cake mould then pour in the preparation.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 180°C.
- Pierce the cake with the blade of a knife to see if it is cooked through.
- Leave to cool before cutting it. Taste.