- 1.5 kg of potatoes
- 500 kg of fresh tomme cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes then cut into small pieces.
- Cook the potatoes on a hot flame for 5 to 10 minutes then on medium flame for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Add sliced garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomme cheese either grated or in slices. Stir until cheese is stringy.
- Season to taste. Serve hot.
During the 2020 and 2021 sports seasons, Elior chefs will be cooking meals for the professional racing cyclists of the Total Direct Energie team. These recipes are designed to meet the very strict nutritional criteria to boost the champions’ performance for each leg of the race.