- 6 chicken thighs
- 200g of Comté cheese
- 10cl of fresh cream
- 60g of flour
- 30g of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Nutmeg, salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken thighs in half. Roll them in half of the flour.
- In a casserole, cook the chicken pieces in hot oil until slightly brown.
Deglaze with water. Add the nutmeg. Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grate the Comté cheese then prepare a roux. To do this, melt the butter in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add the flour. Add a little cooking juice to moisten and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add the fresh cream and half of the grated Comté cheese.
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Place the chicken pieces in a baking dish and cover with the Comté sauce.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Comté cheese and brown for 5 minutes.
Suggestion: serve with rice, pasta or potatoes.
During the 2020 and 2021 sports seasons, Elior chefs will be cooking meals for the professional racing cyclists of the Total Direct Energie team. These recipes are designed to meet the very strict nutritional criteria to boost the champions’ performance for each leg of the race.