Infant recipe: leek flan with smoked paprika
Every day, Ansamble chefs cook balanced meals for infants in nurseries. Here’s a recipe you can try out at home that was developed by the Ansamble chefs especially for children.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 700 g leeks
- 4 eggs
- 10 cl milk
- 2 pinches of smoked paprika
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper (optional)
- Wash the leeks. Slice them, separating the green leaves from the white.
- Cook the green leaves of the leeks in boiling water and leave to cool. Season with the vinaigrette.
- Cook the white leek leaves and mix with the milk, cream, eggs, salt and paprika.
- Pour this mixture into a greased cake tin.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 160 ° C.
- Remove the hot flan from oven. Top with the green leek vinaigrette before serving.