A delicious recipe for the fall to try out at home.
- 600g Arborio round risotto rice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1.4l of vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp of chopped parsley
- 500g of fresh porcini mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the garlic and sauté in a little olive oil. Add the porcini mushrooms and cook for a few minutes.
- Sauté the round rice with the porcini mushrooms for a few minutes on a high flame until it becomes translucent. Add the white wine, then, once the liquid is evaporated add a ladle of broth (home-made or Kub gold) and lower the heat.
- Wet the rice with the broth until the liquid is evaporated. Repeat the operation until the rice is fully cooked, stirring regularly to ensure that the risotto does not stick to the pan (this may take 20 to 30 min).
- Season to taste. Dispose the hot risotto on a plate and add the parsley before serving.