Spinach and PDO feta croustade
This croustade is a superb combination of spinach and feta cheese! Discover this delicious recipe created by the teams of Arpège, the Parisian brand of Elior group.
- 1kg spinach stems
- 1kg leeks
- 250g sliced onions
- 250g eggs
- 350g Greek feta
- 12 brik pastry sheets
- 30g dill
- 100g olive oil
- 70g sun-dried tomatoes
- 20g chervil
- Mesclun and vinaigrette
- Slice the leeks. Chop the dill.
- Sauté the onion and leeks in olive oil until tender. Add the frozen spinach and cook gently to remove liquid. Season to taste. Remove from heat.
- Beat the eggs and incorporate the feta then the dill. Add to the spinach and leek mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 12 portions. Wrap each portion in two brik pastry sheets brushed with olive oil.
- Bake in oven at 180° for 30 minutes
- Prepare individual plates of 2 croustades per person. Season the mesclun with the vinaigrette, herbs, sun-dried tomatoes and chervil. Arrange on plate next to the croustades.