Zucchini and goat cheese mille-feuille
Try this fresh summer recipe: zucchini and goat cheese millefeuille!
- 800g zucchini
- 400g goat cheese
- 100g liquid cream
- Salt, pepper and olive oil
- 20g basil
- Virgin sauce for seasoning
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise using a mandolin.
- Blanch the zucchini for 30 seconds and drain on paper towels.
- Mix the cheese with the cream, salt and pepper.
- Mix the basil with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble the millefeuille using alternate layers of zucchini slices and cream cheese.
- Store in cool place overnight. Cut rectangles of millefeuille and serve with a virgin sauce.